Monday, January 4, 2016

Appointed by President Obama to Advisory Council

Bukola Oriola, one of the Advisory Council Member and myself at D.C. 
It is indeed a moment of great honor and responsibility to be appointed by the United States of America, President Barack Obama to the historic United States Advisory Council on Human Trafficking.

The Council provides advice and recommendations to the Senior Policy Operating Group and the President's Task Force to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons.

Please read the press release from the White House here.

Times of India wrote a front page article about my appointment. Kindly read it here.

If you have any questions, suggestion, or will like me to come and speak at your event or to your group, please contact me at : hrdsouza17@gmail.com.

You can also leave your comment below.

I hope to talk to you again in my up coming blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Well done for all the work you do to help victims and survivors of human trafficking in the United States. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete