Wednesday, March 9, 2016


Releasing of Souvenier / Memento by Vice Chancellor Prof Parimal Vyas, Chief Guest HRH Shrimant Samajitsinh Gaekwad, Guest of Honour Mr. Harold D’Souza and Dean Prof Sharad Bansal (Right to Left).
It was a honour to be invited as a guest of honour by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat, India where I received my M.Com, LL.B and PGD HRD. Interacting with students, brought memories of my college days ! Yes, I believe all long journeys start with a small step. I never had a passport even after I graduated from B.Com and today I am living the great American dream with happiness.

Time and tide does not wait for any man. The MSU Alumni Meet'16 was a very emotional moment. The University organised a talk for public and the theme was: "You cannot predict your future but you can create your future". Please read the article here.

My purpose to India was to create awareness and prevention on human trafficking by sharing my journey of freedom know the signs  on human trafficking.

If you have any questions, suggestion, or will like me to come and speak at your event or to your group, please contact me at : hrdsouza17@gmail.com.

You can also leave your comment below.

I hope to talk to you again in my up coming blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment